Castle Barracks, Enniskillen BT74 7HL
Tel: (+44) 01365 325000
On view at Enniskillen Castle are the Heritage Centre, the Castle Keep, Watergate and the Arcaded Barracks.
The Heritage Centre:
- Award winning displays and special exhibition programme
- Audio visual theatre with induction loop for the partially deaf
- Gift and book shop; literature in several languages
- Children’s activity corner
- Adjacent carpark; access and toilet for wheelchair users
The Castle Keep: in origin a 15th century Maguire stronghold, later a military barracks, now housing:
- The Museum of the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers with displays spanning the history of the famous regiment from 1689 to 1968
- Displays about the castle
The Watergate: a twin-turreted building added to the outer walls of the castle in the early 17th century.
The Arcaded Barracks: displays focusing on Fermanagh’s archaeological and historic monuments.
– 30 April
|Monday||2 – 5pm||2 – 5pm||2 – 5pm|
|Tue – Fri.||10 – 5pm||10 – 5pm||10 – 5pm|
|Saturday||2 – 5pm||2 – 5pm||Closed|
|Sunday||Closed||2 – 5pm||Closed|
Bank Holidays: Open 10am – 5pm
Christmas & New Year opening hours may vary.